What is Brand Marketing?
Benefits of a Brand Marketing Strategy
- It increases brand awareness and recognition.
- It improves the reputation of your brand.
- It builds a base of loyal customers.
- It helps you attain competitiveness and stand out from the crowd.
- It generates sales and attracts new customers.
- It drives repeat business and referrals.
What are Marketing Chatbots?
What do Marketing Chatbots do?
- They engage and convert clients in one to one conversation at scale.
- They drive conversions by learning about customer preferences and personalizing the customer journey in real-time.
- They personalize customer experiences to increase engagement with your brand and its products.
- Guided shopping or eCommerce bots act as personal shoppers for customers and delight them with seamless experiences.
- Lead generation bots enable your enterprise to generate more qualified leads by initiating personalized conversations and providing valuable customer insights from declared data.
Facebook Messenger Marketing and Messenger Bots
Facebook Messenger has 1.3 billion active users, making it a lucrative marketing opportunity for companies worldwide. Facebook Messenger marketing is the use of Messenger as a conversational channel for connecting with customers and prospects with chatbots.
Messenger marketing with Spectrm bots has proven to be successful for increasing customer engagement, generating leads and sales, establishing credibility, and improving ROI.
On average, Facebook Messenger remarketing has 88% open rate and 56% click-through rate, which are some of the highest in the industry – higher than other digital marketing methods, even email. When paired with the personalization and marketing automation tools in Spectrm, the opportunities to convert more customers are unparalleled.
As the name suggests, Facebook Messenger Bots are chatbots that operate on Facebook Messenger. They can be linked seamlessly with ads and campaigns you are already running on Facebook and Instagram. Facebook Messenger bots automate one to one conversations between a customer and a brand. Messenger bots connect and engage with customers where they are already spending their time. One study reveals that people spend approximately 58 minutes daily on Facebook. 200 million Instagram users visit a business profile at least once a day.
- Engaging prospects in real-time on their preferred channels.
- Guiding customers through product catalogs.
- Offering recommendations based on customer needs.
- Understanding customer intents and acting accordingly.
- Gathering declared data.
- Personalizing experiences & establishing relationships with customers.
How Facebook Messenger Marketing Chatbots Built with Spectrm Improve Brand Marketing
Facebook Messenger bots built with Spectrm improve your brand marketing in various ways, including:
1. Reach a vast audience.
As mentioned earlier, Messenger has billions of users. Messenger bots powered by Spectrm enable you to reach these users where they are already spending a significant amount of their time. Bot automation enables you to reach a much larger audience than previously thought possible.
2. Create personalization at scale
First, they act as personal shoppers to guide customers in the buyer journey and customize the purchase process to meet individual customers’ needs. They can also recommend products in real-time based on customer preferences.
3. Offer a Treasure Trove of Declared Data
4. Build Brand Loyalty
Most importantly, brand loyalty helps ensure that customers come back for repeat purchases. Research has shown that existing customers spend 67% more on average than new ones.
Second, bot marketing offers personalized experiences that increase the likelihood of a repeat purchase. In fact, 56% of online shoppers will return to a website that offers personalized experiences.
5. Increase Competitive Advantage
One study shows that 85% of global executives believe that AI will assist their brands in being more competitive. AI-powered chatbots have helped many companies stay ahead of the pack.