Every great relationship starts with a conversation.
Build stronger relationships, sell more and scale your growth by talking with your customers. Not at them.
Consumers are demanding and impatient.
Attention is limited but the options limitless.
Digital advertising is everywhere. Making decisions is hard when we face an overwhelming amount of options. Marketing is designed to influence our choices. So why does it feel like it rarely speaks to us directly?
Traditional marketing is a one-way pitch.
Based on assumptions about who we are.
Broadcasting the same message to your audience over and over online doesn’t motivate buying decisions. Consumers today want a personalized experience of your brand that engages who they are as an individual.
Conversations are a two-way exchange.
We listen, learn and respond to each other.
Imagine speaking with your customers. Not at them. Asking questions to find out what they really want. Turning them from a stranger in a crowd to a loyal customer you understand. All it takes is the right conversation.
Make discovery and purchase effortless.
In a personal one to one conversation.
Conversational marketing with Spectrm is how you connect with every one of your customers personally. At scale. On the sites, social networks and apps they love. Build more valuable relationships by learning who your customers really are.
Automate personalized customer experiences at scale on messaging channels.
Accelerate your customer journey with conversational marketing.
Conversational marketing is a one to one approach to marketing that brands use to fast-track customers to purchase by learning about their preferences and personalizing their customer journey in a real-time conversation. It is a customer centric approach to marketing automation that uses chatbots to engage and convert customers in conversation, at scale, on their preferred channels and at their preferred time.
By connecting with customers one to one in a more human way, conversational marketing enables companies to leverage automation to build stronger customer relationships and drive more sales.
Conversational marketing stands in contrast to one-way, one-to-many approaches to marketing that rely on assumptions about what customers want and push the same message to every individual. Instead, conversational marketing is a feedback-driven, two-way process that personalizes every message based on what your customers tell you they actually want.
- You don’t need a lot of data to start understanding your customers now.
- Anyone on your team can easily optimize your conversational AI code-free.
- Chatbots can reduce ad fatigue. High ad frequency is not desirable for today’s consumers. People do not want to see the same ad a hundred times – it annoys them. Bot marketing helps avoid ad fatigue by reducing the need for high ad frequency to move customers through your marketing funnel. Instead, you can personalize a customer’s experience of your brand from the first touchpoint and move them from discovery to consideration to action in a single interaction.
- Chatbots make it easy to find relevant products in large e-commerce catalogs. Guided shopping bots guide customers through the purchase funnel by offering relevant information and product recommendations. This type of digital personalized shopping assistant brings a more human in-store experience into the digital world.
- Bots offer real-time communication. This instantaneous and customized communication helps meet customer needs in the moment. You engage your customer in their highest moment of intent with a positive experience that makes buying from you intuitive and easy.
- Chatbots create a smooth purchasing process. Marketing bots customize the purchase process by identifying the customer’s preferences and making relevant recommendations. They’re able to find what matters most to them, browse products and click directly onto product landing pages from a chat.
- Chatbots capture declared data about what your customers actually want. This customer insights data can personalize their experiences in real-time but can also help build better buyer personas and collect product feedback. Customer data can also be pushed to your CRM to maintain accurate customer profiles.
- Bots can nurture customer relationships. Since messaging is natural and casual, it adds a personal touch to customer communications. Declared data captured in chat can also be used to re-engage customers in a personalized way.