Did you know that 85% of global executives believe that AI will help their enterprises gain a competitive advantage? Also, by 2022, AI-powered chatbots are expected to reduce business costs by $8 billion. Companies are continually looking for ways to use AI to assure success and survival in the increasingly competitive business world.
Forward-looking organizations are using AI chatbots to personalize their B2C communications. While there are many platforms where chatbots can be used, Facebook bots are the most common.
- They can be quickly integrated into existing social marketing campaigns.
- The Facebook Messenger platform has 1.3 billion users – in today’s world, people live on messaging apps.
Why Use Chatbots for Customer Engagement?
- They improve ROI — chatbots engage and acquire customers more efficiently than humans at lower cost
- They help cultivate personal, one to one customer relationships
- They generate leads and sales at scale
- They capture declared data in conversation that is fundamental to creating personalized experiences for your customers as well as to build better remarketing and lookalike audience lists for Facebook
- They increase consumer brand awareness at scale
How Chatbots Increase Engagement on Facebook
- They can engage customers anytime, anywhere.
- They provide a personalized experience for visitors, depending on their past interactions and personal preferences.
- Over 70% of questions on social are pre-purchase. Responding in real-time at moments of high intent help drive sales performance.
- They offer seamless customer experience and make it easy for users to find products or information. A great buying experience results in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Bots are excellent for cross-promoting products and services.
- They help customers easily find products with guided shopping experiences, which is extremely important for brands with large product catalogues.
Using Spectrm’s conversational marketing platform, the telecommunications giant built a conversational contract finder bot on Facebook Messenger. The chatbot offers Millennials contracts customized to meet their personal needs, which increases customer engagement while driving conversions. Thanks to Spectrm, Telekom attained a 9x contract conversion lift, 60% conversation completion rate, and 35% CTR to cart landing page.
How Bots Built with Spectrm can Increase Customer Engagement and Build Relationships at Scale
You may be asking why use Facebook chatbots powered by Spectrm? Here’s why:
- They enable you to optimize your conversational marketing by leveraging in-depth performance analytics and journey tracking unique to the Spectrm platform.
- They can cut acquisition costs by up to nine times.
- They can lower cost per app installs on Facebook campaigns. BetterMe, a collection of health and fitness apps, registered a 50% lower cost per app install and 52% impression to install rate lift with Spectrm.
- They eliminate ad fatigue by personalizing brand experiences. With Spectrm, CoppaFeel, a breast cancer awareness charity, achieved a three-fold ad recall and 30% action intent lift.
- They boost marketing ROI. Happy Socks registered a 3.3 times return on ad spend and 20% revenue lift thanks to Spectrm.
- They increase conversions. Research shows that 92% of Facebook brands fail to drive conversions on Messenger. Luckily, your company does not have to be among this number. Browns, a British fashion and luxury goods store, reported a five times higher conversion rate and a 45% increase in average cart value after building a conversational gift finder bot powered by Spectrm.
Industry leaders choose Spectrm to power their bots because of the platform’s in-depth analytics, the conversational AI’s ability to match more complex queries, the seamless integration for eCommerce, and the ability to create remarketing audiences directly from the Spectrm interface. The bottom line? Spectrm pulls out insights about user engagement for brands to make smarter marketing and business decisions.