Care about limiting ad fatigue, increasing return on ad spend and scaling your customer growth? Learn why conversational marketing helps achieve all three.Continue reading
What are click-to-Messenger Ads?
Facebook Click-to-Messenger Ads are a fantastic way to get new users into your Facebook Messenger Bot. They appear as normal Ads on Facebook, Instagram and the Messenger home screen. Instead of leading the user to a landing a page, a Message is sent from the Ads Manager to the user, which can then result in an interaction with the bot.
Time needed: 15 minutes.
How to create a Click-to-Messenger Ad in the Facebook Ads Manager
- Go to your Facebook Ads or Business manager and create an Ad
- Choose the “Messages” or “Conversions” objective
- In the Message Destination section, select Messenger/Click to Messenger.
- Choose your Audience, Placements, Budget, and Schedule
- Select your ad format. This the ad that will appear on Facebook, Instagram or Messenger and take the user right into your bot.
- Select Messenger Setup. The message in this section is the first that will be sent to people in Messenger after they click on your ad.
1. Select “Create your own welcome experience”
2. Choose “Custom template”
3. Insert the text, image or video you would like to use
Adda Quick Reply or Button and select to connect your bot/send a postback
5. Insert the bot payload, which Spectrm customers can get from Entry Point Generation in the Spectrm platform.
- To finish editing your ad and publish, click Confirm.