[Guide] How to Grow and Engage Your Audience with Entry Points for Google’s Business Messages
93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. Each search is an opportunity for you to acquire new customers.
But standing out from billions of Google searches is a major challenge. That’s why you need to engage prospects right at the beginning of their discovery.
Start building relationships where your find high intent prospects are: in the search engine.
This guide helps you understand the various entry points you can use to direct users into a Google’s Business Messages chat conversation with you.
Scroll down for the full ungated guide!
The key takeaways:
- Recent online shopping trends
- Google’s Business Messages as your next messaging channel
- Paid entry points to start talking to prospects via GBM
- Organic entry points to leverage
- Owned entry points to direct prospects into a GBM conversation