[Guide] How to Grow and Engage Your Facebook Messenger Audience with Entry Points
With over 1.3 billion active users, Messenger is becoming the biggest channel for engaging customers and driving conversions across all stages of the buyer journey. Brands use it to cut through the noise, minimize friction to purchase, and reduce acquisition costs.
But many miss the opportunity to use various online and offline entry points to direct and convert prospects in a Messenger chat conversation.
Download this guide and discover each online and offline entry point you can use to grow and engage a high intent audience on Messenger.
The key takeaways:
- The rise of Messenger for engaging customers
- The value of growing your audience on Messenger
- Using paid entry points to grow your audience on Messenger
- Using organic entry points to grow your Messenger audience
- Owned entry points enabling you to grow your audience
- Using offline entry points to grow your audience on Messenger