Advantages of Facebook Messenger Bots
- Messenger is used more and more as a business tool. According to recent statistics released by Facebook, more than 20 billion messages are exchanged between customers and businesses monthly. Furthermore, 64% of people now prefer communicating with businesses via messages than phone calls.
- Messaging helps you build trust and increase intent to purchase. A Facebook poll revealed that 65% of people are more likely to shop with a business they can reach via chat.
- Connect with customers on mobile devices. Statista reports that 94% of mobile ads are viewed on mobile devices. It’s easy for people viewing your ads on cell phones and tablets to connect with your bot and learn more using a mobile-native chat solution.
- Competition is relatively low for now. There are currently around 300,000 chatbots on Facebook Messenger, which probably sounds like a lot. However, when you consider that Facebook has 6 million advertisers, that means 80% of advertisers aren’t yet leveraging chatbots to convert customers.
- Boost results with your Facebook Ads. One of the most powerful ways to use a Messenger chatbot is with click to Messenger ads.
How Messenger Bots Help You Get Better Results From Facebook Ads
Not all bots are created equal. Bad bots can create negative customer experiences and hurt your marketing ROI. A smart Messenger bot, on the other hand, is one of the best ways to boost your results with Click to Messenger ads.
- Click to Messenger ads and Messenger bots create a seamless and personalized experience from the first touchpoint. You can streamline your marketing funnel into a conversation by guiding shoppers in real-time at scale.
- Capture every lead. Once a user engages with your business on Messenger, you can see their Facebook profile and information in your audience list in Spectrm.
- Remarket to anyone who engaged with your Messenger bot for free. Not everyone converts on their first interaction. This is common in digital marketing. Messenger enables your business to retarget everyone who clicks a a click to Messenger ad and engages with your bot.. You can then reach out to them with personalized messages, similar to personalized emails. Open rates are around 80% and CTRs are 30% for Messenger retargeting messages That’s a big lift compared to email, which has closer to 20% open rates.
- Respond to FAQs and pre-purchase questions instantly. Prospects often have questions and concerns before buying something or even signing up for a free offer. Not everyone is going to take the trouble to call or email you. A chatbot lets them get immediate answers. Engaging with and answering customer questions immediately at their moment of highest purchase intent increases the likelihood they will buy from your business vs a competitor.
- Promote a variety of offers and products more effectively. A chatbot helps you personalize every experience based on the answers you collect in chat. You can tailor buyer journeys based on declared data about their preferences. You can even integrate product feeds for dynamic recommendations in chat.
- Build lookalike audiences on Facebook for better prospecting by understanding your target customer profile in much more detail. You can build meaningful segments in Spectrm based on declared data captured in your Messenger bot. These segments can be imported into Facebook audience tools to build lookalike audiences.
Leverage the Power of Conversational Marketing
How Spectrm's Chatbots Help You Engage and Convert Customers
Get Detailed Performance Metrics for Your Chatbot
Like any marketing tool, you need to track the results of a chatbot to find out what is and isn’t working. The Spectrm conversational marketing platform allows for analytics at every level. The audience level provides insights on your wider or a selected audience. Conversation level tracking lets you measure engagement and drop-offs at every point in a conversation. Campaign level tracking tells you how different elements of each campaign impact conversions. Use this data to tweak your copy, creative and conversation structure to make your chatbots more effective over time.
A/B Test your Conversation Creative and Chat Funnels
Optimize Conversational AI Designed For Your Unique Customers and Marketing Goals
AI and NLP (natural language processing) are often used in more advanced chatbots. The problem is, many chatbots use general NLP that results in generic answers that don’t serve your particular needs. Your customers are unique. Your goals as a marketer are well defined. The Spectrm Hybrid NLP Engine lets you develop domain-specific NLP for answering specific queries about your business to drive outcomes that matter to you. Best of all, you can create your conversational AI and make continuous improvements to your chatbot without having to do any coding.
Dynamically Integrate Your Product Feeds
Customers seeking a certain product or solution don’t want to spend hours browsing your site. With a customized chatbot, they’ll get targeted product recommendations that help them make informed decisions. Direct product feed integration allows customers to seamlessly find the items they need. Product feed integrations enable you to personalize product recommendations in real-time at scale to everyone that interacts with your bot. One of our clients, Telekom, saw a 9x increase in conversions for click to Messenger ads vs website traffic campaigns on Facebook.
Reach Customers on Instagram and Google Display
Messenger bots can engage and convert customers on Instagram and Facebook using click to Messenger ads. What about customers that want to message your business directly on Instagram though? Spectrm lets you automate your Instagram messaging and connect with users one-on-one natively on Instagram as well. This is an effective way to differentiate yourself from all the other advertisers out there and answer people’s queries. You can also integrate your Spectrm bot with conversational display ads served via Google DV360 using our exclusive AdLingo integration.
The Advantages of Building Your Facebook Messenger Bot With Spectrm
Spectrm is designed for marketing teams to build and optimize their custom bots. No coding required. Plus you get access to our experience customer success team to launch you fast and empower your success.
Ready to take your Facebook Messenger marketing to the next level? Talk to a conversational expert to review your use case, get insights on how to launch and further resources to support your conversion goals.