On this episode of One-to-One Conversational Marketing, Ben speaks to INDOCHINO’s marketing director, Stephan Lukac about the current state of digital marketing and how to build relationships with customers in 2022.
When working in an industry that is dominated by e-commerce, Stephan discusses how the offline experience creates advantages that will never be matched by Amazon. If you want to learn about increasing customer lifetime value by combining digital customer acquisition with relationship building in person, then this episode is for you.
- About Stephan and how he got to his current role at INDOCHINO
- The current state of digital marketing from Stephan’s point of view
- Adapting to a market that is controlled by Amazon by leveraging owned channels and the offline experience
- How podcast placements created success in customer awareness and acquisition
- The power of owning customer data and activating it for one to one personalization
- New challenges present in email marketing
- Top pieces of advice for marketers to generate demand
- Building one to one relationships with Meta’s messaging solutions