1. Plan for Every Marketing Strategy
2. Strike a Balance in Posting
Your next step should be striking a balance in your posting. Plan on how often and when you want to share videos or any content that you may have. On Facebook particularly, data has shown that weekdays between 8AM and 3PM are the best time to post your content. Users are likely to take a break from their work during this time, meaning more post views and more engagement.
3. Practice Social Listening
4. Optimize Your Customers' Experience
5. Leverage Conversational Marketing With Facebook Chatbots
Conversational marketing is an essential tool that can help your business stand out on Facebook. With a whopping 92% of companies losing out on revenue due to transaction inadequacies when it comes to messaging, it’s clear that conversational marketing is still underutilized. Even by those brands that pride themselves on their Facebook marketing strategies.