In this episode, Ben speaks to Leah Sushelsky, Director Of Communications and Public Relations at GlassesUSA.com. During the episode, they share about the importance of providing a seamless experience for customers, and using technology and data to anticipate customer needs and drive personalization efforts.
- Leah’s history in brand management, and what connecting with customers looks like when in-house with a brand.
- What the current state of consumer marketing is, and what customers are looking for in a relationship with a brand.
- How to use user-friendly technology — like AI for virtual try-on and a frame finder quiz — to drive personalization efforts for their customers.
- How GlassesUSA.com is driving customer acquisition through a variety of channels, including social media, influencers, and their newsletter.
- Why using data to drive decisions for improved personalization and increased customer engagement is the most exciting trend in marketing today.
- Advice for consumer marketers on how to anticipate customer needs and integrate personalization techniques to improve engagement.
- What the future of consumer marketing is, and why it requires both adapting to change and listening to the customer.
Listen to the full episode below and subscribe to stay up to date with the latest conversational marketing trends!