Site Reliability Engineer
We’re looking for someone to help build something with us that’s never been built before.
Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, operational thinker with the motivation to go the extra mile & implement long-term visions.
- Manage and build CI/CD infrastructure for the different modules of our system running NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Design, implement and improve monitoring tools to provide better real-time monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Create and enhance tools for the development workflow.
- Improve our failure recovery procedures.
- Very good written communication skills in English.
- Strong demonstrated Computer Science fundamentals with hands on experience writing production code.
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/UDP, DNS, etc), OSI Layers, infrastructure services and security.
- 6+ years of experience in SRE, DevOps or Production Operations role.
- Advanced experience in Unix like environments
Experience with AWS (Load Balancers, Autoscaling, High Availability Systems).
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Packer and similars).
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Interest in building, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale fault-tolerant distributed systems.
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.