Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for someone to grow Spectrm even faster.
Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the hunger to close opportunities in the UK/ & Nordic regions.
Bring Spectrm to the next level by generating outbound leads, resulting in growing MRR steadily at an increasing amount.
- Identify new business opportunities, delivering demos to customers, and creating sales proposals
- Full opportunity funnel responsibility and ownership for the UK/IE & Nordics territories (market insights on accounts, competitors etc.)
- Coordinate with marketing and SDRs on top funnel activities i.e. marketing, outreach campaigns, sales plays
- Diligently manage CRM requirements on Salesforce i.e. documentation of stakeholder landscape, activities (planned and executed), responsibilities, next steps, billing information, etc.)
- Participate in post-sales management (coordination of on-boarding, CSM activities, etc.
- 2+ years in a mid-market or enterprise SaaS sales role (30k-90k ACV)
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Native or near-native English; any other European language is a plus
- Experience of working in the UK/IE & Nordics regions is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous startup experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with marketing, social media or messaging platforms is preferred
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment process in 6 steps
- Call with Paul, our Talent Acquisition Manager – 30 mins
- Call with Max, our CEO and Co-Founder – 45 mins
- Challenge presentation with Max & Daniel, VP Sales – 1 hr
- Culture interview with Jendrik, our Co-Founder- 30 min
- Team-fit interview with peers – 45 min
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.