Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for someone to grow Spectrm even faster.
Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Research new markets and create a pipeline of potential leads.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Work on strategies together with Marketing & Account Executives.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs & nurture relationships with potential customers.
- Support the Account Executives at fairs and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 1–2 years’ of relevant work experience within Sales, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively illustrate a SaaS solution to C-level management.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Fluent in German & English; another language is an advantage.
- You have unparalleled follow up skills with a clear sense for structure & productivity.
- You are a creative, humble team player that is interested and excited about new technology.
- For you details matter — a lot.
- You have the desire to hustle and prove yourself.
- Experience with CRMs, such as Salesforce is an advantage.
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to email@example.com
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.