PHP Backend Engineer
We’re looking for someone to help build something with us that’s never been built before.
Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, operational thinker with the motivation to go the extra mile & implement long-term visions.
- Work on the core of our company: our system to distribute millions of messages every day and to make sure all connected APIs are working.
- Design and build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Document and test your and existing code.
- Very good written communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Silex and Symfony.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Being comfortable with Queue/Caching strategy.
- 4+ years of experience in PHP Backend Engineering role.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Basic understanding of agile process and diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Hands on experience and ready to work on existing code.
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.