Onboarding & Customer Success Specialist
We’re looking for someone to launch our customers quickly and help scale their growth by building strong relationships.
Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, operational thinker with the motivation to go the extra mile & implement long-term visions.
- Facilitate and project manage customer on-boarding to minimize their time to market.
- Help customers build a chatbot that provides sustainable business value and be creative to make the customer successful.
- Teach and empower customers to use our platform independently.
- Individualized onboardings to meet specific customer needs and exceed expectations.
- Clearly convey the value of our platform and services.
- Coordinate the implementation of custom development with the customer as well as Spectrm’s product and engineering team.
- Act as our customers first point of contact for all strategy and product training inquiries, as well as support questions.
- Pro-actively analyze customer platform usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback for our product and engineering teams to drive product development.
- Build a relationship & maintain ongoing contact with clients.
- Support Business Team at fairs, events and customer meetings.
Who You are
- You are a great communicator and an excellent English & German speaker.
- Enthusiastic and curious about technology in both a private and professional context.
- You have experience in Customer Success or a related field, bonus if you acquired it in the Enterprise SaaS world.
- You are a creative, humble team player that is interested and excited about new technology.
- For you details matter — a lot.
- You are curious about customer-service automation and self-service.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated and agile client teams.
- You have domain knowledge in SaaS, Mobile, Analytics and Online Marketing.
- Bonus: You can do rapid copywriting or create visuals on the fly.
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to email@example.com
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.