We’re looking for someone to help build something with us that’s never been built before.
Location — Berlin, Kreuzberg.
Perks — Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Company Mission — Our mission is to give companies superpowers to build a bot that their customers love. Think of Spectrm as mission control for launching brands into the conversational marketing stratosphere. Spectrm is a venture-backed startup located in Berlin and New York and was one of Facebook’s launch partners for chatbots at f8 2016. Today they are the leading chatbot platform in Europe expanding to the US.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, operational thinker with the motivation to go the extra mile & implement long-term visions.
- Developing reusable software and libraries for future use.
- Refactoring and reviewing code of other frontend engineers.
- Keeping track of the changes in the code with our version control (merge requests, versioning, branches, tags, etc.).
- Testing frontend code (unit and component tests).
- Creating and defining technical tickets.
- Designing the architecture of frontend modules with the architect.
- Fixing frontend bugs and delivering a running stable frontend.
- Deploy frontend on all necessary environments.
- Taking care of all frontend related topics to data and data structure.
- Optimizing the frontend for maximum speed and scalability.
- Very good written communication skills in english.
- Strong knowledge of frontend framework Vue.js.
- 4+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering role.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable frontend application.
- Basic understanding of backend technologies.
- Basic understanding of agile process and diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Hands on experience and ready to work on existing code.
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.