We’re looking for someone to help build something with us that’s never been built before.
Location — Berlin, Kreuzberg.
Perks — Brand new hardware of your choice, bonus & equity, plenty of holidays, a diverse multinational team, great office in Kreuzberg, very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks.
Company Mission — Our mission is to give companies superpowers to build a bot that their customers love. Think of Spectrm as mission control for launching brands into the conversational marketing stratosphere. Spectrm is a venture-backed startup located in Berlin and New York and was one of Facebook’s launch partners for chatbots at f8 2016. Today they are the leading chatbot platform in Europe expanding to the US.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, operational thinker with the motivation to go the extra mile & implement long-term visions.
- Lead product design and help us make a deep-tech product feel simple.
- Advance the platform to become more self-service and modularized.
- Create designs across all fidelities, from wireframes to pixel-perfect mockups.
- Deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Translate product requirements into smooth workflows while considering first-time and expert users.
- Build and oversee UI components to ensure a coherent look & feel of the platform.
- Observe, investigate and evaluate user behaviors to derive UX requirements.
- Ability to design software products, not just interface elements.
- 4+ years experience in a design role.
- Strong portfolio, showcasing UI/UX fundamentals and hands on experience with SaaS products.
- Expert level skills with design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch).
- Shared passion for building a beautiful and intuitive enterprise SaaS platform.
- Balance trade-off between “done” and “perfect” whilst maintaining a high bar for quality.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in english.
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Let’s get to know each other. Send your CV / LinkedIn, and a little note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone that might be interested? Share this listing with a friend.